Directorio de Cursos y Congresos
XI Congreso Satot
Accede a la información completa aquí
The 11th Preparatory Course for the European Diploma in Transplantation Surgery
-> Applications are open until the 15th of May 2019.
For more information, click HERE
Reunión de Grupos Españoles de Trasplante de Páncreas
Hotel Molina Lario, Málaga
Lido Course 2019 - LIve DOnor nephrectomy - expand your surgical skills
It is about:
Establish connections with leaders in the field, future collaborators and peers and learn a wide range of surgical techniques for laparoscopic live donor nephrectomy.
- To provide a podium for transplant surgeons and urologists who are specialising in live donor kidney transplantation.
- To learn the surgical techniques for minimally-invasive kidney donation under the guidance of established and internationally recognised leaders in the field.
- Transplant surgeons and Urologists coming mainly from Europe.
- Surgeons or urologists in a transplant fellowship or consultant position who want to start a live kidney donation programme.
- Surgeons who want to enrich their surgical skills for live donor nephrectomy
Link to the Scientific Programme and further information of the course HERE